One of Santa Fe's only dog friendly Hotel Inns
Four Kachinas Inn and our sister property, El Farolito Bed and Breakfast, are dog friendly. Four Kachinas up to two well-behaved dogs of moderate size are allowed in rooms 1 (Kachina) and 3 (San Miguel) for an additional fee of $25.00 per night per dog.
At our sister property, El Farolito, rooms 1 (Galisteo) and 4 (Garcia) are suitable to host dogs. Each of these rooms has an adjoining walled and gated private patio. We are among a few of the small dog friendly hotels in Santa Fe.
At the Four Kachinas Inn two well-behaved dogs are welcome in the outside dining areas and common garden patios. We prefer that they be on-leash in these areas but can be off-leash if they are under your direct control. If you choose to enjoy Santa Fe and leave your pets in the room unattended, they must be kept in a kennel and not cause any noise disturbance.
We require that you notify us when you make your reservation that you will be bringing your dog(s). By accepting our reservation confirmation with a daily dog fee, you are committing to abide by our dog policy listed below:
- No more than two dogs of moderate size will be kept in the designated rooms.
- Dog(s) left in an empty room will be kept in a crate.
- Dogs must be taken to an appropriate outdoor location to complete their business as often as necessary. They must be cleaned up after.
- Dogs must not cause any disturbance for example by excessive barking, howling, or whimpering.
- When away from your room and private patio, dogs must be leashed or under the direct control of their owners.
- There may be common areas where dogs will not be allowed.
- Any damage caused by the dog(s) will be brought to the attention of the innkeeper and paid for.
Santa Fe is a dog-friendly place as dogs are welcomed at many restaurants (outdoor dining patios) and other businesses. There are ample parks and businesses supplying services for pets. We can assist you in locating local services specific to meet the needs of your dogs.