Reservations and Policies
You may book your room either online or by calling us (505) 988-1631.
To book online, click the “Book Online” button and you’ll be taken to a booking page where you can enter your proposed date of arrival, a number of nights, number of guests and see the available rooms. Once you select your room, you will then be asked to enter contact and credit card information. When the reservation form is completed, and your deposit is processed, an e-mail confirmation will be automatically sent to you.
If you wish to see a calendar of currently available rooms, click on the “Availability Calendar” button after entering the dates of your planned stay. Use the Availability Calendar” feature in cases where you might opt to change rooms during your stay or if you want multiple rooms. Once you note the rooms that are currently available, you can go to the booking page to make your reservation. While we strive to keep the availability calendar current, it is not operated in “real time”, unlike the booking page which is current and accurate.
Please do not hesitate to call us if you have questions or difficulties with booking.
Our rooms can accommodate two people very comfortably and several can accommodate more. See the rooms page for details.There is a $25 charge for each additional person in the room above two. There is no additional charge for one child 2 years old or less in the room with the parents.
All reservations at the Four Kachinas Inn must be secured by a deposit of 50% of the total lodging cost. The deposit can be paid with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) or check that must be received within one week of booking the reservation.
A two-night reservation is required if a Saturday night is booked. Sometimes a single Saturday night is available, please call us. Also, minimum stays of 3 or 4 nights are required on most winter Holidays and Indian Market (Call for details).
If your plans require that you cancel your reservation, we will gladly refund your deposit (less a $25/room cancellation fee) provided that we are given sufficient notification of the cancellation in advance of the confirmed arrival date.
- If 1 to 7 room nights are reserved, we must receive more than 14 days notification. (“Room nights” is equal to the total number of nights in all rooms reserved).
- If 8 or more room nights are reserved, we must receive more than 30 days notification.
- More than 30 days notification of a cancellation is also required for ALL reservations for Indian Market, Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year’s holiday periods.
- Any refunded deposit will be subject to a $25 per room handling fee. Deposit refunds are paid by check.
- If you shorten your stay and notify us 14 or fewer days but more than 48 hours before your scheduled arrival date (3:00 PM), you will be responsible for one half of the cost of any unrented room nights that were originally reserved for you.
- Within 48 hours of your scheduled arrival (3:00 PM MT), guests will be responsible to pay the cost of their fully reserved stay regardless of their actual arrival or departure date. This is also true for “no shows”.
We love pets but cannot accommodate them at the inn. There are two miniature Dachshunds (owner’s dogs) that stay in the office or front garden during the day.
Check-in time is from 3:00pm to 6:00pm. If you will arrive after this time, please notify us well in advance so that we can provide you information essential for an after-hours self check-in.
Check out time is before 11:00am. Alternate check out times can sometimes be accommodated if pre-arrangements are made. Please check with the innkeeper.
We can accommodate you if you plan to arrive after 6:00 pm. Just notify us in advance so that we can e-mail you our late arrival procedure. Call 1-888-634-8782 or email email@example.com. A key will be placed in a specified location so you can let yourself in.
There is no smoking allowed in the inn but smoking is certainly permitted on your private patio.