Four Kachinas Inn is located in the charming, downtown historic area of Santa Fe. We are near the capital – secluded yet easy-to-find and within walking distance of numerous galleries, shops, restaurants and historical sites.
Four Kachinas Inn Santa Fe Bed and Breakfast
512 Webber Street
Santa Fe, NM 87505
505-982-2550or 800-397-2564 (toll free)
Late Arrival – If you plan to arrive after 6:00 pm, please notify us so that we can give you our late arrival procedure.
Call 1-800-397-2564 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A key will be placed in a specified location so you can let yourself in.
View Four Kachinas Inn in a larger map
Arriving from the south (Albuquerque) or east (Denver) on I-25:
1) Take exit #282 off of I-25
2) Head north on St. Francis Drive
3) After proceeding on St. Francis Drive for several miles, turn right onto Cerillos Rd.
4) Turn right onto Paseo de Peralta
5) After going 3 blocks (through two lights), turn right onto Webber Street (directly south of the state Capital building)
6) The inn is the second property on the right at 512 Webber Street.
Arriving from the north (Taos) on US 84/285
1) When nearing Santa Fe, bear left to get on Guadalupe St. (toward Downtown)
2) At the intersection of Guadalupe and Paseo de Peralta (first signal light), turn left onto Paseo de Peralta
3) Follow Paseo de Peralta as it circles the downtown and you near the State Capitol Building, on the right.
4) Turn left onto Webber St. which you will come to after Old Santa Fe Trail (light) but before Don Gaspar Street.
5) The inn is the second property on the right at 512 Webber Street.